Krupal, Rocky, Jessica, Juliana
- Topic should be broad.
- Keep a list of ideas that you could possibly write about.
- Less text based.
- Guest blogs sometimes to get new perspectives.
- Be flexible with a schedule.
- Remind yourself of your long-term goals.
- Interact with your other bloggers to encourage one another.
- Try to reply or acknowledge comments that other bloggers provide.
- Hashtags are your friends!
- Check your stats once in a while.
- Utilize other types of media to entertain or get the attention of your audience.
- Spread the word to your family and friends because those are people who matter and will encourage you.
- If you get sick of writing, put up videos/photos/audio instead.
- Take a break for a few days for a breather.
- Crowdsourcing for ideas.