Justin Wong, Dan Park
Tips for preventing Burnout
- Getting out of the current format of your blog, change it up a little. Avoid repetition and try something new (style, structure etc…)
- Change your environment where you type/blog
- Space out your posts so you’re not doing catch up in one night so you get more passion and it doesn’t seem like a chore
- Search for more ideas online through other blogs and maybe take your spin on these topics
- Experiment more with radical stuff like a guest blog post or a live blog post for example.
- Add a weekly blog topic (like part 1, part 2 part 3), this way you’ll always have something to write about at least every week
- Engage your audience more, comment on their comments and have more discussions
- Try and advertise your blog and get your word out there. This will allow for more readership which can promote your passion in a blog because you know you have such a large reader base
- Chat with your friends about your blog and maybe have them engage in a discussion to spark new ideas for your blog and any kind of future post
- Find a new idea / add on to your blog and see if you can mix the two together to create a more powerful and dynamic experience.